Financial Planning Resources
- I’m retired and claim Social Security — do I still get the $1,200 stimulus check?
- Will coronavirus survive airborne? Are young people safe? Do face masks protect me? Are men more likely to die? Burning questions on COVID-19
- Dispatches from a Pandemic: When the world turns upside-down, it sometimes helps to focus on the things that have not changed
- The Moneyist: ‘All they care about is making money.’ My manager told me to remove my face mask at work. Do face masks work?
- NewsWatch: This chart reflects the panic investors have felt amid recent weeks’ turmoil
- Key Words: As coronavirus ravages his native New York, media mogul David Geffen observes a sunset from his $400 million superyacht: ‘I’m hoping everybody is staying safe’
- Coronavirus and More
- The SECURE Act
- 4th Quarter Commentary 2019
- Can You Put Your IRA into a Trust?
- The Sequence of Returns
- 3rd Quarter 2019 – Market Commentary
- Global vs. International: What’s the Difference?
- Your Diversified Portfolio vs. the S&P 500
- 2nd Quarter Commentary 2019
- Keep Calm, Stay Invested
- Investment Challenges of the Affluent Investor
- 1st Quarter Commentary 2019
- Long Term Investing Truths
- The Anatomy of an Index
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
By Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
- Enough: True Measures of Money, Business, and Life
By John C. Bogle
- Stocks for the Long Run: The Definitive Guide to Financial Market Returns & Long Term Investment Strategies
By Jeremy J. Siegel
- The Behavior Gap: Simple Ways to Stop Doing Dumb Things with Money
By Carl Richards
- Wooden: A Lifetime of Observations and Reflections On and Off the Court
By Coach John Wooden with Steve Jamison
- Business Adventures by John Brooks